Oral Examination In Doncaster – A Full Service For Your Smile
Do you find having to visit your local dental practice for an oral examination in Doncaster a bit of an inconvenience? Don’t worry you’re not alone. Regular dental exams are part and parcel of your ongoing oral health, yet according to research around 45% of adults have skipped at least one dental examination in the past 2 years.
Why are oral examinations in Doncaster so important?
Any good dentist in Doncaster will tell you that regular dental check-ups are an important part of the process of maintaining your oral health. By attending regular examinations our team can
- Identify and treat any problems early before they escalate and cost you more money
- Show you what you’re doing right and what you need to do more of with regards to your oral hygiene, giving you greater knowledge and awareness
- Spot the signs of serious or life-threatening diseases such as oral cancer
- Provide fluoride treatment to help prevent carries and protect teeth
While we will do all of the above, what we won’t do is judge you! So if you haven’t flossed for a few days, sure we can tell, but we certainly won’t be nagging you about it.
But that’s not all… during your Doncaster dental exam we’ll also:
- Evaluate your oral and overall health
- Assess your risk to tooth decay and look at the need for treatment based on this
- Check your bite and jaw for any underlying problems
- Remove any tartar build-up or staining on your teeth
- Take dental x-rays where necessary to assess other dental conditions.
So the next time you have an appointment for a dental exam, look on it as a full service for your smile and a great opportunity to identify any problems and treat them early. For further information, why not give us a call on (03) 9848 4989 . We don’t bite, we promise.